1. What are Cookies?
Below you will find detailed information about what Cookies are, what type of Cookies this website uses and how you can configure or deactivate them in your browser.
– Ensure that web pages can function properly.
– Store preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
– Know the user’s browsing experience.
– Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages the user has visited or how long they have stayed on the website.
2. Typology, purpose and operation.
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into Cookies:
– Session: They expire when the user closes the browser.
– Permanent: They expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified on the website) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
– Strictly necessary (technical): These are those essential for the proper functioning of the page. They are normally generated when the user accesses or logs into the website and are used to identify him on the website for the following purposes: (i) to keep the user identified so that, if he leaves the website, the browser or the device, and at another time he returns to access said website, will remain identified, thus facilitating your navigation without having to re-identify yourself; and (ii) check if the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website.
– Performance: They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the operation of the website, such as, for example, storing the configurations of services, or storing the purchase made in a shopping cart.
– Advertising: These are those that collect information about the advertisements shown to users of the website. They can be of two types: (i) anonymous: they only collect information about the advertising spaces displayed on the website, regardless of the user who accesses the website, that is, without expressly identifying him; and (ii) personalized: collect personal information from the user of the website by a third party, for the personalization of such advertising spaces.
– Geolocation: These Cookies are used to find out in which country or region the user is when accessing a service of the website in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
– Analytics: They collect information about the user’s browsing experience on the website, usually anonymously, although sometimes they also allow the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified in order to obtain reports on the interests of users in the services offered by the website.
3. Cookies used on this website.
Below is a table with the Cookies used on this website, incorporating a criterion of “level of intrusiveness” supported by a scale of 1 to 3, in which:
Level 1: corresponds to Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of the service requested by the user.
Level 2: corresponds to performance cookies (anonymous) necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, of which it is only necessary to inform about their existence.
Level 3: corresponds to Cookies managed by third parties that allow the tracking of the user through websites of which the person responsible for this website is not the owner. They usually correspond to advertising or analytical cookies where the user is identified in a unique and obvious way.
|_gat||Google Universal Analytics installs these cookies to reduce the request speed and limit the collection of data on high-traffic sites.||1 minute||Yield|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps to create an analytical report of how the website works. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source from which they came and the pages, appeared anonymously.||1 day||Analytic|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor data, sessions, campaigns and track site usage for site analytics reporting. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years||Analytic|
|__cfduid||The cookie is set by CloudFare. The cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings per client. It does not correspond to any user identification in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.||1 my||Necessary|
If the user so wishes, it is possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or stop accepting Cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the configuration of Cookies. These settings are usually found in the “Options” or “Preferences” of the browser menu.
– Google Chrome:
– Internet Explorer:
– Mozilla Firefox:
– Apple Safari
– Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect Cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement).
5. What happens when I disable Cookies?
Some functionalities and services may be disabled or have a different behavior than expected, such as, for example, remaining identified, keeping purchases in the “shopping cart” in an e-commerce service or receiving information aimed at your location, among others.
6. Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool from Google that primarily allows website owners to know how users interact with their website. It also enables Cookies on the domain of the site where you are located and uses a set of Cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to collect information anonymously and compile reports on website trends without identifying individual users.
7. Informed consent.
8. Update of the Cookies Policy.
The IVO may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, so users are advised to visit it periodically. When there are significant changes in this Cookies Policy, the IVO will proceed to translate them on the web.